Friday, May 27, 2011

The Perfect...Canadian Whisky

Collingwood Canadian Whisky


Being from Canada I have had my fair share of whisky.  During my youth it was the drink of choice before heading downtown to the local watering hole.  Since that time my appreciation for fine liquid gold has improved.  Collingwood  Maplewood Whisky is triple distilled in white oak barrels and undergoes a finishing step called maplewood mellowing (they had me at triple distilled) and as they state on their website: "fancy bags and bottles don't make great whisky. It's what's inside that counts."  I couldn't agree more.   $30 collingwoodwhisky.com

1 comment:

  1. Being from Canada I have had my fair share of whisky. During my youth it was the drink of choice before heading downtown to the local watering hole. Fine wine online

    ReplyDelete